Developing and maintaining a professional presence is vital to your success as a real estate agent. Your image is projected through your:
- Appearance – tidy clothing, hair, accessories, makeup. Should be appropriate for your office and local market. Avoid perfume/cologne and revealing clothing (i.e., nothing too tight, too short or too low cut).
- Face-to-face meetings – good eye contact, positive body language. Strive to be attentive, engaging and courteous.
- Marketing and advertising materials –quality photos and accurate, compelling text. Should be free of grammatical and spelling mistakes.
- Phone calls – articulate, engaging and courteous.
- Web presence – carefully planned Web site, engaging social media. Should be free of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
- Written communications – well-written letters, emails and texts free of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
It is important to note that any presence you have on the Internet – whether for your business or personal life – lasts forever and can easily find its way to your potential clients. Therefore, it is judicious to work toward a professional image both in and out of your real estate career.
Our Real Estate VIrtual Assistants Can Help!
If you need help developing your web presence through your website and social media, give us a call! We would love to help make sure all aspects of your business reflect professionalism to your clients.