Don't be afraid to pick up the phone—it may be one of the most powerful sales tools in your arsenal. When done right, phone calls can expand your brand, boost sales efficiently, and improve your relationships with clients. If you're hesitant to start making calls, here are some tips to get you started:
- Be clear about why you're calling
- Provide useful information rather than trying to sell
- Be prepared for possible responses
- Don't quit.
When used right, your phone can:
- Help you expand your brand in a personal and immediate way. Your only other option to do that is in person. Direct mail, email, ads, signs -- all your other marketing tools can't do that.
- Boost your sales dramatically while reducing your market costs. It's efficient, so you can reach more prospects per hour than you can with in-person visits.
- Improve your relationships. Phone calls are a great way to stay in touch with existing customers and introduce new services.
If you hesitate when it comes to hopping on the phone, these reasons alone are enough to work to overcome that reluctance.
Our Real Estate Virtual Assistants Can Help!
And if you really don't want to spend all day on the phone, we can help! Our VAs can contact your leads daily and let you know when you receive a hot lead. Give us a call today to discuss our options.